Procedure to lay a complain in the Hygienne and Sanitation Department
I) The Control of tall dangerous trees in the municipality Procedure
- The affected individual writes a complaint to the council addressed to the Lord Mayor.
- An abatement notice is given to the owner of the tree(s) to abate the nuisance within a given period depending on the risk and danger it may cause.
- A reminder letter is issued if the notice is not respected.
- Failure to respect the reminder letter, the council abates the nuisance at the expense of the owner.
II) Control of stray animals Procedure
- The animal is brought to the council with a written complain.
- The two parties are called up to the council for dialogue.
- A night spent at the council cost 1500 FRS.
- After seven days if the animal is not collected, the animal is auction.
III) Control of hygiene/sanitation Procedure that a complainer should follow
- Written complain addressed to the Lord Mayor, comprising the following:
- Five communal stamps;
- Photocopy of current city builder’s card.
- The complainer will take charge for the inspection of the site and transportation of the workers concerned.