Documents to be attached when pending payment for services rendered and supplies
For a typical bill (services rendered and supplies) pending payment, the following valid documents are to be attached.
A. ADMINISTRATIVE DOCUMENTS
- Jobbing order/ Administrative purchase order
- Bill – 5% Registration
- Proforma invoice
- Delivery note (for supplies)
- Attestation of situation of materials
- Synthesis form of need express by the services
- Process verbal (for supplies)
- Reception support from technical service commission.
B. BUSINESS DOCUMENTS
- Certified copy of business licence
- Certified copy of tax payer ‘s card
- Non Redevance (three months validity)
- Attestation of bank account
- Attestation of localisation and location plan
- Certificate of incorporation (business registration)
- Certificate of non exclusion from public contracts
- Registration power of Attorney
N.B: All bills are prepared in five copies and they require communal and fiscal stamps are fixed on the originals.